Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

The 30-day challenge

Click here if you want to see more TED Talks.
Listen to Matt Cutts talking about the 30-day challenge:



Try the exercises again:

Watch the video and answer the questions:
1.      Why did he start the 30-day challenge?
2.      What’s his job?
3.      Tick the things he has tried


Hiking up the Kilimanjaro
Keep a dream journal
Learn to draw
Write a novel
Bike to work
Take one picture every day
Give up sugar
Meditation




Watch the video again and complete the gaps with the words you hear:
1.      ________________________________ I felt like I was stuck.
2.      Think about something ____________________ to add to your life.
3.      It turns out 30 days is just about ___________________________
4.      Instead of the months flying by forgotten, the time was much more ________________.
5.      I went from desk-dwelling computer nerd to the kind of guy who _______________
6.      I would never have been that _________________ before I started my 30 day challenges.
7.      The secret is not to sleep until you ______________________ your words for the day.
8.      I wrote it in a month – it’s __________________
9.      I learned that if you make small, sustainable changes, they are more likely to ______________

10. Why not think about something you __________________________ and give it a shot?


No comments:

Post a Comment