Practise clauses of contrast and purpose here.
Click here and here for more clauses of contrast.
Click here or here for more clauses of purpose.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Monday, April 28, 2014
Here you have some exercises about the future perfect and the future continuous.
Click here for an explanation and exercises.
Try more exercises here and here.
Or try these:
FUTURE TENSES 1 (A)
FUTURE TENSES 2 (A)
FUTURE TENSES 3 (A)
Friday, April 11, 2014
Friday, April 4, 2014
Watch the video about kidults again.
What are kidults? Two of the statements below are false. Which ones?
- The generation gap between young and old people is getting bigger.
- Increasingly, old people are afraid of young people and young people appreciate old people less.
- Only older people can afford the lifestyle of young people.
- The toy market for children is larger than the toy market for adults.
- Youth culture dominates society.
- In the 50´s, there was no transition between childhood and adulthood.