LOCATION BUDGET PEOPLE
- when you buy or rent property.
- when you’re sharing.
- Speed flatmating events bring together people who ………………. a room and people who have a room …………….
INFORMAL NOISY RELAXED BUSY SOCIAL
- Pink sticker, white sticker or both?
- I have a room.
- I’m looking for a room.
- 1st name.
- Nearest tube or overland.
5. How many events are run in
6. What is to “buddy up”?
a. people who have already decided where they want to live.
b. a group of people who get together first, then find property afterwards.
c. people who have property and want to sell.
WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN
Who said this? Identify the speakers:
- I’ve just returned to live in London.
- I know spareroom is a trusted website, so I thought I’d give this a go.
- If I didn’t find a room this week, I’d come back next week.
- I thought I’d come along and see what’s here.
- We’re loving it! It’s great fun!
- It’s not the usual thing I do, but I thought, well, let’s get some guts and go and do it.
- He’s moving in with his girlfriend.
- The problem is you really need to meet the people.
Look at the underlined expressions. What do you think they mean?
If you had to share a flat in
, which of these people would you